Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Funland!

Brad and I got our Trafalga passes when we were dating in the spring! When we went for the first time...he decided that the new name for this place was Funland! We love it here, and Brad is obsessed with the lazer tagging! For some reason, he finds a lot of enjoyment battling ALL the little kids in that arena, and being proud that he ALWAYS takes first place! It's pretty funny to watch actually. I've never seen a kid run so fast to the score board to make sure he beat everyone. Me, on the other hand, finds a little corner and stays there the entire time and just shoots the people that walk by. :)

Here is where the history of Funland began! Our first time we went with Brad's siblings over conference weekend in April. It just took that one time, and we were hooked. 

Anyways..Brad got home late from school and work on a Friday night a few weeks ago, and we decided to go to Funland for our little date night!
I really don't like this picture...but here is the proof of us happy at Funland!

We also love the Mini Golf course at this place! Brad was all freaked out cause the weird lighting made my make up look weird! 

We teamed up on the Go-Karts for the first time that night too. Brad made sure he got the fastest car...and he drove the both of us. It was pretty funny!
The last part of this night was epic. I'm so sad i don't have any pictures of it though. We went out on a limb and decided to do the bumper boats right before we went home. It was almost 10 at night at this point. I was already freezing, and didn't want to get wet. Brad assured me that we wouldn't get THAT wet, and it wouldn't be a big deal. I gave in...somehow. This was a terrible idea all around, because we all ended up being in fights with the little kids at the end. I just drove my boat in a little corner that way the kids would stay away from me, and i wouldn't get wet. However, this little girl in a green shirt was sure to stay right next to me the whole time and drench me. I was laughing and playing with her at first, but then she never showed any mercy. Then i look over at Brad and he has two kids pushing his boat under a waterfall with their boats. I watched him go under the waterfall...and stand up and forcefully say to the kids 'JUST LET GO OF THE GAS!' (so funny) So he now looks like he just jumped in a swimming pool, and comes over to me. I just looked at him and told him we didn't have time to waste...and we had to hurry and get the girl in green shirt back! We did :) And the game ended. The car ride home soaking wet was miserable...but we seriously could not stop laughing! 

No matter how simple our date nights are sometimes...they always end up being the best! We are so grateful we have each other to make life so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment