Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My Tuesday Surprise

Let me tell you how incredible my husband is, in case you forgot. Yesterday, i left for work around 7:15 in the morning with a sink full of dishes, and lots of laundry to do. Tuesdays are Brad's late days, when he doesn't get home from school until 8:00 at night. I usually leave my house jobs to do then, because it makes the time go by faster until he gets home. However, yesterday when i got home...i found he had cleaned the whole house, did the laundry, and dishes! How wonderful is he?

THEN....when he got home around 8 ish, he walked in with these beautiful flowers.
Isn't he so thoughtful?

He is the busiest person i know, but he always finds time and does little things to help me and tell me he loves me! Love you Brad!

No comments:

Post a Comment