Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Brad and I had a fun Halloween this year! I have never really been a fan of Halloween, and i have always believed it is only fun when you have kids. But this year, Brad and I decided to dress up and do something fun! So my friends decided to do a Murder Mystery dinner the Friday before Halloween. So we were assigned certain characters, and had to dress up like them. Here we are at our  best.
Meet Elias and Elvira...
 If you haven't noticed, Brad is wearing my Jeans. How sad is that? 

The dinner was really fun! Marnie went all out to make it an old western dinner, eating chicken legs and beans out of tin, and drinking lemonade from jars. It was so fun.
 I wish i had pictures of everyone else's costumes, cause everyone looked good!

When we were shopping for our costumes...Brad found this mask and thought it was the funniest thing ever.


On Sunday...we went up to the Curtis' for Sunday dinner, and we all carved pumpkins that night. I have to admit...ours was pretty cool.
 Brad drawing it out..
 A 'B' and 'L' for the eyes...a heart for the nose...and a palm tree representing our wish to go back to Hawaii as the mouth. :)


 Ours is on the left, Chris and Heathers
 in the middle, and Heather and Kenny's on the right. 
If you look closely, you will see Brad cut a hole to the right of the mouth on the pumpkin representing a mole that the pumpkin has, because i have a mole in that spot on my face. Thanks Brad?

 The fam with our pumpkins!
 Work on Monday (actual Halloween) was fun! We all dressed up, and only worked a half day. I will say Assisting in that tight corsette i was wearing, is not easy!
 When i got home from work, i made Brad some mummy corn dogs. I wrapped the hot dogs in dough like a mummy. I have to admit, they were pretty cute. For as much as Brad loves corn dogs, i guess i can make them for him once a year. :)
 After dinner, we put our costumes back on and went over to Chris and Heathers to go trick-or-treating with the boys. Marty and Keri down too, and we had a great time hanging out with everyone. Korver was a cute little cowboy, and Pryson was a little Indian. We had fun walking around with the family, and seeing how excited Korver was about all of his candy. 
 The two handsome cowboys!
This was the funnest Halloween yet! I'm glad i had an excuse for Brad and I to dress up and live a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment