Sunday, November 27, 2011

Let Christmas Begin!

For our date night, Brad and I decided to go to the Riverwoods when they lit their Christmas lights. It really is so cool! We went and ate at Malawi's Pizza first, which was so yummy. Then we walked around and looked at all the cool lights. Jon Schmidt was performing, so we listened to him for a while. He was so good, and the atmosphere of the whole place was so fun. Brad has been in the Christmas spirit a little too early for me this year, but i have to admit...this got me really excited for Christmas! 
 Chris and Heather and the boys came and met us there, and we had a blast hanging out with them! The boys looked so cute all bundled up in their coats. And we just played and danced around to the music. Since all of my nieces and nephews live far, it is sure fun for me to have some cute nephews that i get to see often! I can't believe how big and old they are getting!

 Chris and Heather's cute family!
 Heather and Korver having fun!
At the end of the night, when we were walking back to the car, it started snowing and Brad and I got so excited. We are so excited to have our first Christmas together! And what a blessing it is to live close to family to celebrate and do fun things with!

No comments:

Post a Comment