Friday, April 13, 2012

General Conference Weekend

Wasn't General Conference amazing? I can never get enough of it. It always goes by way too quickly. We had a great time this weekend spending time with both families, and being spiritually renewed.

We began Saturday morning by watching the morning session at Chris and Heather's. Heather had some amazing cinnamon rolls that she got, that my is making my mouth water just thinking about them right now. In between the two sessions we went laser tagging at Trafalga. This activity is always a Curtis family favorite. Heather got a babysitter for the young kiddos and we all took off. (We missed Marty and Keri this weekend, while they were in St. George). 

Getting ready to tag it up. 
I still can't get over how funny it is to see my husband finish a game of laser tag drenched in sweat. He takes his laser tag very seriously, and does not mess around. :) 

My mom and i hung out during priesthood on Saturday night. We went and shopped around and just hung out. It was fun to spend time with her! 
After Brad got back from priesthood, we went to Matt and Mikelle's in provo, and hung out with some friends. We love them, and thanks to Mikelle i planned a good April Fool's joke on Bradley the next morning. 

Ora Gel on Bradley's toothbrush. Numbed his gums right up, the next morning. Best morning of my life!:)

We watched conference on Sunday at my parents house. I made some Banana Pancakes at my moms, and we just enjoyed the day together.

No comments:

Post a Comment