Sunday, January 29, 2012

Golfing

So a couple of Friday's ago, we had a Curtis family party to go to in Sandy. It was Brad's last weekend before school started again. So, i told him he could choose whatever he wanted to do. We had a few hours until the party, so we went up and went to the Driving Range to hit golfballs. It was a pretty funny experience. Luckily, the driving range was heated, so i wasn't too cold with my gloves and sweater. To begin, I didn't even know how to hold the golf club, and I completely missed my first 3 tries to hit the ball.
Here is my horrible, horrible posture.
 And my terrible swing.
 Brad was a pro, and I couldn't even see where his golf balls were going. He hit them so hard. 


We had lots of fun! Brad taught me how to hit golf balls correctly, and i'm proud to announce that I hit 3 good balls that actually had some air, and went a little further than 20 feet. :)

 When we were done, I took my glove off and this is what we found. Seriously, my two finger tips were BRIGHT white, and very numb. I have issues. It wasn't even cold! The place was heated for crying out loud, and it was nice outside! They stayed like this for like 10 minutes after we got back in the car. Pretty funny! 
We really enjoyed this night together! We went strait over to the family party, and I won the BINGO game! :) I got one of Grandpa Curtis' famous toys as my prize. After the family party, we went to Chris and Heather's and played games with them. I'm so grateful for my fun husband and his family!

1 comment:

  1. Chris took me to my first driving range experience too when we were first married! I am pretty dang bad myself. Good times. I also have circulation issues in my fingers. But usually I only get it when I water ski or something similar. Those fingers look pretty intense for golfing! Brad probably loves having a problem to investigate with that doctor brain of his.

    PS. I love love love the picture you chose for the top of your blog! So perfect of you two!

    ReplyDelete